Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Day Bollywood Challenge Day 1

Yes, I am starting the 30 Day Bollywood Challenge. I've seen some great posts by some fellow bloggers on their favorite songs, so I'm here to join in the fun. 


Day 1.  A song that makes you happy. 

Sona Kitna Sona Hai
Hero No. 1
Who doesn't get happy listening to this song?! It’s got all the elements of a perfect filmi number…Boy mad at Girl. Boy ignores Girl. Girl sings and dances for Boy. Girl wins Boy over and Boy sings to Girl. However, Govinda is evidently far from being a “boy”. I’ve already decided that I want to dance to this song for my wedding one day. Yes, I want a slow, romantic number…but it never hurts to rip out with some filminess too. However, I will be deleting the playground dance. We can all save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment